We're glad you've moved into the neighborhood. Here's what you can do to get on board, and start meeting your neighbors.
- Register your car with the appropriate management company (Condos and Villas are managed by different firms).
- Contact your management company for a set of rules if you didn’t receive a set at closing and to complete and return Emergency Form.
- Assessments are due the first of the month. Any questions, call the appropriate management company. When dues are not paid, residents may not use the Clubhouse, pool or tennis court.
- Contact Rec Board Treasurer, Marion Lake (630) 393-7486 for key or pass to the Clubhouse and pool.
- Garbage pickup for the neighborhood is on Thursdays, except when New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas fall on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday ----- then pickup will be on Friday.
- Attend the Condo or Villa Board meetings and the Recreation Board meetings – a great way to find out what’s going on in the neighborhood and meet the board members and your neighbors.
- Like the Emerald Green Recreation Association page AND join the Emerald Green Residents facebook group.