The pool located adjacent to the clubhouse is for the use of Emerald Green homeowners who have an Emerald Green ID pass and are current on their association fees.
Last day pool is open in 2021, September 19. Weekday pool hours starting September 7 are 11 AM to 7 PM. Saturday September 11 and 18 hours are 10 AM to 8:30 PM. Dog dip party tentatively is on September 22, 6PM.
Pool hours for 2021
- Sunday through Friday 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN POOL AREA! Persons found drinking in pool area will be asked to leave. Refusal to leave will result in being escorted off the premises by the Warrenville Police Department.
SAFETY is our priority. Don't drink and dive. Have fun, play safe in our pool area. (Emerald Green Recreation Association).
EG Rec Pool and Clubhouse Opening Guidelines, 2020
Due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, a soft opening of the Emerald Green pool will be implemented on May 30 with the following guidelines:
- Until Phase 4 of Restore Illinois is accomplished (estimated July 2020) gatherings will be limited to 10 people. Pool area will be open to 10 people until Phase 4. Phase 4 will allow 50 person occupancy.
- Until Phase 4, pool access will be restricted to Emerald Green residents only.
- Pool attendant on duty will note sign in time and limit pool stay to one hour. If other residents are waiting to use the pool after one hour, monitor will ask those who have been at the pool for an hour to leave. If no one is waiting to enter the pool area, then visit will be extended another hour.
- Social distancing practices must be employed, whether in the pool or around the pool area.
- Masks will not be required for access.
- At this time, anyone using the pool or clubhouse must be current with association dues.
- Flotation devices, such as noodles, will not be provided for use. Residents must bring their own flotation devices for use at the pool.
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected on a regular basis by the pool attendant. It is recommended that residents also bring disinfecting wipes to use in order to promote safety.
- No scuba or snorkel masks are allowed.
- Fitness center and clubhouse is open to member use. Practice cleaning and social distancing guidelines. Disinfecting wipes will be provided for use in the fitness center.
- No more than two residents allowed in the fitness center at one time.